Print Page | Close Window

an Arab.

Printed From: History Community ~ All Empires
Category: Regional History or Period History
Forum Name: Post-Classical Middle East
Forum Description: SW Asia, the Middle East and Islamic civilizations from 600s - 1900 AD
Moderators: Sparten, Azimuth, es_bih
URL: http://www.allempires.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=388
Printed Date: 29-Sep-2020 at 08:31
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: an Arab.
Posted By: Kalevipoeg
Subject: an Arab.
Date Posted: 29-Aug-2004 at 17:53

Arabs are one of the most welcoming peoples today. They are always glad to see visitors and welcome them with a ten greetings. They give them plenty of food and offer them many times more then a man can eat. They like to discuss politics with everyone, including westerners. They often ask of your opinion on the matter in Israel/Palestine and mostly expect you to agree with them although it can't be thought like they hate you in the meaning of the word when you take Israels side. They just might ignore you and loose the respect for you and walk away. They adore when you speak Arab and may become your friends and grow to respect you in minutes. Once a western woman talked to an Arab shopkeeper in Arab for a half an hour and when the woman started to leave, the shopkeeper gave her a free gift, a bronze statuette of an elephant, for the respect to his language. They believe their language of being the most beautiful in the world and feel that other people should learn it aswell. Arabs never mention a name of a sickness rather they call it differently: When an Egyptian farmer got a heart attack on the field and was took to the land keepers house, told him he got a heart attack, and their boss called the ambulance and said that one of his workers is "tired" and immideate help is needed. They feel there is power in a word and so choose what they say very carefully. A newspaper is never used to wrap things in because the text might consist the word "God". 

I just wanted to bring out some few good perks an Arab holds out of his many many other good ones. I kinda felt that Arabs were thought of as some sort of barbaric mountain people with an AK-47 in a hideaway. That is hardly the case in modern Arab lands today. Please bring out anything good or whatever you feel about Arabs this day.



-------------
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...



Replies:
Posted By: ArmenianSurvival
Date Posted: 29-Aug-2004 at 18:35

Arabs are a very welcoming people today, and they do love to discuss politics, which is important because its harder for their governments to mess with their heads . What you say is true. I know a considerable amount about Arabs, seeing as my parents are from Lebanon. They always tell me that most Arabs are just as friendly and hospitable as anyone else can be. I just came back from a cruise today and i met a couple of Arabs from Egypt, one was an older woman and one was a guy in his mid-20's. They were both very friendly and open just like most of the people i met on the ship. Ya, the Arab stereotype that a lot of westerners have is unfortunate.

But, i dont know about their language being the most beautiful. I know that gramatically and linguistically its one of the hardest and complicated languages in the world, but the way the language sounds when its spoken is not that great in my opinion. Ive heard it spoken a million times, both my parents and nearly all my relatives speak fluent Arabic, and even they say its a poor language when it comes to the way it sounds, but extremely rich in every other aspect. So actually you still have a point.



-------------
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։


Posted By: JanusRook
Date Posted: 29-Aug-2004 at 19:49

Quote

 I kinda felt that Arabs were thought of as some sort of barbaric mountain people with an AK-47 in a hideaway.

Incorrect we americans are indoctrinated to believe they are a barbaric desert people. That is except for those most noble and humanitarian peoples, the Saudis.

Just kidding, actually I have only had experiences with arabs from the internet and from what I've seen they are a pretty nice bunch of people. Although the language doesn't appeal to me at all, the calligraphy of the written language is very pretty.



-------------
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.


Posted By: Ptolemy
Date Posted: 29-Aug-2004 at 20:12
Some would call me an arab, and yet I despise the language.


Posted By: Kalevipoeg
Date Posted: 30-Aug-2004 at 06:18
Well, i think they are one of the peoples of the world who are most proud about their language. They, i think see the simplicity of other languages and therefore feel theirs is a superior one. The pride thing is also affected by the Quran as it is the most beautifully written book in the world of an Arab. They haven't taken that many loan words aswell and that makes them even more proud. Arab is the language of dispute and argument aswell and of that they are proud also.

-------------
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...


Posted By: ihsan
Date Posted: 30-Aug-2004 at 13:36
Actually, Arabic had many Persian and Turkish words, but in the 1950s, Arabic linguists gathered at Cairo and got rid of most of them, even though the Algerians still use many Turkish stuff today.

-------------
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

http://steppes.proboards23.com - Steppes History Forum


Posted By: Zagros
Date Posted: 04-Sep-2004 at 13:41

Originally posted by ihsan ihsan wrote:

Actually, Arabic had many Persian and Turkish words, but in the 1950s, Arabic linguists gathered at Cairo and got rid of most of them, even though the Algerians still use many Turkish stuff today.

 

Hah! Try and get that admission out of an Arab.



-------------


Posted By: Dari
Date Posted: 04-Sep-2004 at 16:05

Arabic, to me, is the most disgusting language I've ever heard, second only to Hebrew. The way these two Semite langauges are, it just hearts my head to hear people speaking in those tongues.

 

No offense meant of course, just how it sounds to me.



-------------


Dari is a pimp master


Posted By: Evildoer
Date Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 19:23

LOL that was offensive...  (I am not Arab)

I like Persian better by the way. I definately don't like Hebrew, and Arabic is rather too sharp for my taste. Dosn't Arabic come from the Armaich langauge of the Assyrians?



Posted By: ihsan
Date Posted: 20-Sep-2004 at 05:18

No, it's a separate language inside the Semitic Language Family.

But their script drives from Aramaic.



-------------
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

http://steppes.proboards23.com - Steppes History Forum


Posted By: Tobodai
Date Posted: 30-Sep-2004 at 14:12
Arabic, german , all those evil sounding languadges, I think are really cool.

-------------
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By: Evildoer
Date Posted: 01-Oct-2004 at 00:31

I think you are evil-sounding.

 



Posted By: Kalevipoeg
Date Posted: 03-Oct-2004 at 09:34
I don't feel English of being a pleasant language to hear either. Its pronounciation is just so freaky, although i speak fluid English. I never speak it as an American would, because then i would shoot myself and whenever i hear an Estonian speaking American i and my brother giggle to eachother and cover our ears. I would say Arab is much nicer to the ear than English.

-------------
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...


Posted By: Evildoer
Date Posted: 03-Oct-2004 at 19:48
I speak something like 25% British English and 75% American with a Canadian slant to it.


Posted By: HulaguHan
Date Posted: 26-Jan-2005 at 22:50

Originally posted by ihsan ihsan wrote:

Actually, Arabic had many Persian and Turkish words, but in the 1950s, Arabic linguists gathered at Cairo and got rid of most of them, even though the Algerians still use many Turkish stuff today.

 

If you do that in Turkey, people would call you infidel. We can not even change the language of worshipping. Five times we listen arabic announces for namaz. LOL. I am not against islam but I think worshipping should be Turkish instead of arabic like education should be Turkish instead of English. arabs I think disgust Turks and Persians so much. Especially most of them hate Turks because they were the wtrongest member of islamic civilization and Hulagu' s invasion of Baghdad...



Posted By: azimuth
Date Posted: 26-Jan-2005 at 23:44

Originally posted by ihsan ihsan wrote:

Actually, Arabic had many Persian and Turkish words, but in the 1950s, Arabic linguists gathered at Cairo and got rid of most of them, even though the Algerians still use many Turkish stuff today.

its the other way around

 

 



-------------


Posted By: Turk
Date Posted: 27-Jan-2005 at 18:01
Originally posted by HulaguHan HulaguHan wrote:

Originally posted by ihsan ihsan wrote:

Actually, Arabic had many Persian and Turkish words, but in the 1950s, Arabic linguists gathered at Cairo and got rid of most of them, even though the Algerians still use many Turkish stuff today.

 

If you do that in Turkey, people would call you infidel. We can not even change the language of worshipping. Five times we listen arabic announces for namaz. LOL. I am not against islam but I think worshipping should be Turkish instead of arabic like education should be Turkish instead of English. arabs I think disgust Turks and Persians so much. Especially most of them hate Turks because they were the wtrongest member of islamic civilization and Hulagu' s invasion of Baghdad...



Anything other than the Arabic version is a mere translation. Keeping the purity of the original message is important so that it does not become like other religions (diluted and distorted). Poetry in its original language always sounds better than the translation anyway.

Also, Farsi to me sounds much much harsher than Arabic. Just my opinion.

As for Hulagu, how can you admire him as a Turk? He used soldiers from conquered countries, to massacre the Muslim population of Baghdad, sparing the Christians only because his mother was one. And you don't think he had the Turks killed too?

I have two good Arab friends, from Palestine and Lebanon. In fact I think they were the only Arabs I've met so far who didn't end the conversation as soon as I told them I'm Turkish.



-------------


Posted By: azimuth
Date Posted: 28-Jan-2005 at 06:20
Originally posted by Turk Turk wrote:

Originally posted by HulaguHan HulaguHan wrote:

Originally posted by ihsan ihsan wrote:

Actually, Arabic had many Persian and Turkish words, but in the 1950s, Arabic linguists gathered at Cairo and got rid of most of them, even though the Algerians still use many Turkish stuff today.

 

If you do that in Turkey, people would call you infidel. We can not even change the language of worshipping. Five times we listen arabic announces for namaz. LOL. I am not against islam but I think worshipping should be Turkish instead of arabic like education should be Turkish instead of English. arabs I think disgust Turks and Persians so much. Especially most of them hate Turks because they were the wtrongest member of islamic civilization and Hulagu' s invasion of Baghdad...



Anything other than the Arabic version is a mere translation. Keeping the purity of the original message is important so that it does not become like other religions (diluted and distorted). Poetry in its original language always sounds better than the translation anyway.

Also, Farsi to me sounds much much harsher than Arabic. Just my opinion.

As for Hulagu, how can you admire him as a Turk? He used soldiers from conquered countries, to massacre the Muslim population of Baghdad, sparing the Christians only because his mother was one. And you don't think he had the Turks killed too?

I have two good Arab friends, from Palestine and Lebanon. In fact I think they were the only Arabs I've met so far who didn't end the conversation as soon as I told them I'm Turkish.

 

Arabs dont hate Turkish or persians

i always thought that the persians hate us because we are Sunnies

and the Turkish hate us because we supported the decline of the ottomans in the middle east ( that was because the last Sultans didnt treat  arabs justfully)

 

 

 

 



-------------


Posted By: TheDiplomat
Date Posted: 31-Jan-2005 at 06:57
Originally posted by azimuth azimuth wrote:

Arabs dont hate Turkish or persians

i always thought that the persians hate us because we are Sunnies

and the Turkish hate us because we supported the decline of the ottomans in the middle east ( that was because the last Sultans didnt treat  arabs justfully)

we dont hate arabs.it is an ''illusion'' created by the western decision-makers in order to stop a possible complete co-operation between Persians ,Turks and Arabs.

as for your last point,what was the Hicaz Railway Project do you know?



-------------
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!



Posted By: azimuth
Date Posted: 31-Jan-2005 at 07:39

Originally posted by TheDiplomat TheDiplomat wrote:

as for your last point,what was the Hicaz Railway Project do you know?

i heard of it but i dont know what was it really

 

 



-------------


Posted By: Infidel
Date Posted: 01-Feb-2005 at 18:44

I think the arabs are nice people. They were once a big civilization, with many contributions to the sciences like mathematics, astronomy, etc.

I, myself, am a big fan of the Moorish period in the Iberian Peninsula!



-------------
An nescite quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?


Posted By: ihsan
Date Posted: 04-Feb-2005 at 16:33

Azimuth, we did that back in the 1930s, the Arabs did it two decades later.

HulaguHan, what does Hulagu's invasion has got anything to do with Arabs to hate the Turks? Hulagu/Hleg was a Mongol, not a Turk



-------------
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

http://steppes.proboards23.com - Steppes History Forum


Posted By: azimuth
Date Posted: 04-Feb-2005 at 22:31
Originally posted by ihsan ihsan wrote:

Azimuth, we did that back in the 1930s, the Arabs did it two decades later.

yes but was it in the same volum?

there was alot of Turkish words in the Slang language of egyptians but not as much in the official read and write papers and news. i guess they took out the words like Basha, Afandi and Baik. more like titles

but the Arabic words Turkish deleted from their language are alot may be more than the spanish, but still they never could take Arabic completely from the language it still there with a very good percentage.

i dont know may be they couldent find a replacment for alot of words or they just thought that the remaining words are acully turkish!!

i wonder how it was before, i guess if i was there at that time before the changing i would understand more than 70%.

 

 



-------------


Posted By: HulaguHan
Date Posted: 05-Feb-2005 at 23:10

@ Ihsan

What is the real difference between a Mongol and a Turk? mongols today are not muslim, is this our criteria?

Unlike the Turkish-islamist historians of Turkey, arabs consider Turks as Mongols, which is a definite statement. Mongoloid tribes are a dozen tribes from the thousands of different Turkic tribes. And also arabs do not like their white slaves to take control in Egypt (Mamelukes). Tugrul Bey (Toghril Beg) comes to Baghdad and night enters their world . This is how they educate themselves.

@ Diplomat

No Turk hates Arabs because we do not have an inferiority complex.

I noticed a sentence of yours: "western decision-makers in order to stop a possible complete co-operation between Persians ,Turks and Arabs"

Always conpiracy theories, yes there are 20.000 Jewish babies were born in an Italian hospital in Urfa. Probably those kids will grew up and create a war between Iran , Turkey and arabic countries.

Did western decision makers forced umayyads to try to enter Turkic world but pushed back by Turgish and Gokturk Empires? Did western decision makers forced Samanids to attack Ghaznavid tribes? Or did they provocate Karahanlis, Seljuks, Karahitai, Mongol, Ottoman, Timurid tribes to wipe clean the arabic and persian world? Do you even know what Mameluke means? White slaves...

No country can be a strategical friend to another in this world. Turks can only cooperate with Turks. That' s it. And as a Turkish, I would not feel myself comfortable if I have an ally of which have 300 million population but got beaten by 4 million Israeli.

@ Turk

You say in some areas, lets preserve original things, OK. Then lets study in universities in English, so that we can say bye bye to our language to be a scientific language. Come on man, I am not talking about making it more beautiful, I am trying to preserve our culture.

Cengiz Kagan' s Kaganate, used the captive tribes as soldiers like any of the middle asian nomadic Turkic tribes such as Gokturks, Uighurs, Huns. There are many tribes and one man comes to power, rest of the men is his slaves. This is the structure of an Empire.

I could not read HUlagu' s mother to be a Christian in any of my books (Rene Grousset and Kamuran Gurun), can you give me the source of it so that I will have a wider perspective.



Posted By: HulaguHan
Date Posted: 05-Feb-2005 at 23:28

@ Azimuth

We have never tried to clean arabic words from our language. Actually language was mostly dominated by Persian. As for me, I would not want to clean all of the arabic words who became an ordinary Turkish word. In those times, we just tried to regenerate our pure Turkish language and that was very difficult because we Turks are easy for cultural deformation. Turkish language even in the field of religion is still dominated with Persian. We call peygamber (Persian word) for instance, not resul ( Prophet in Arabic).

Ordinary people never talked the language been talked in the palace, that was one of the advantages.

For the alphabet, we used the arabic alphabet but in the style of Persian. That is why no arab understood even the writings in Ottoman times.

I would want Turkish as the languages of both worhipping and education because, a country who forgets his language is doomed to fail.

Ottoman Empire crashed rapidly because of that. When the beloved Greeks and Serbians of Empire left the government, they turned back to Turks living in Anatolia who was left to its fate for centuries. Ataturk tried to change that. Anatolia was the poorest and most illiteral region of the empire. All of the independence war generals and high ranking officers were from European provinces. Only Ismet Pasa was born in Izmir. That was the situation in those days. Ottoman Empire was strong, OK, but Anatolia? After Battle of Ankara actually, the trust of Ottoman Dynasty to the Turks started declining. In the times of Mehmet the Conqueror, Turks forgot the control positions of the empire. But do not get me wrong, I admire Imperium Ottomanum, LOL , let me talk in foreign languages too.

And the interesting thing is Ezan in Arabic is actually a crime according to our laws. No announcement can be done in a language different than Turkish.



Posted By: Bosnjo
Date Posted: 11-Feb-2005 at 17:50

I know both people, and I would say rather Turks hate Arabs, as Arabs hate Turks, the turks are one of the most racialist peopel i have ever met. 

 

In Bosnia are Iranians most loved people.

 

Arabs not so, because a lot of them who are in Bosnia are Salaphis/Wahabis, for us Hanefis are the Shias nearer then the Salaphis, although they are Sunis like us. 

Arabic languages sounds for me like Hebrew, and both sounds uncredibly terrible.



Posted By: Shafi
Date Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 02:39

Originally posted by Bosnjo Bosnjo wrote:

In Bosnia are Iranians most loved people.

Arabs not so, because a lot of them who are in Bosnia are Salaphis/Wahabis, for us Hanefis are the Shias nearer then the Salaphis, although they are Sunis like us. 

As talking about Arabs, Arabs are a big nation. And exactly like other nations, we can find the good and bad, the brilliant and the stupid ..

Islam came with the perfect and the humanitarian code of ethics and life .. And the obligation level of the people is varying in every nation " not only Arabs" ..

As for Bosnjo opinion in some Arabs, with all respect to him, but it is unfair to judge all Arab Kind to be exactly like the people you might faced or dealt with in Bosnia ..

The extremists are representing a weird and repulsive specimen, wither they are Arabs, Iranians, Europeans, Asian, or any nation ...

Talking about Iranians to be lovely !! When I see what the Shie'eis Iranians bloody ceremonies in Ashoora through CNN, I really feel sad for the spoiled image that they represent for the whole universe because of their fully incorrect understating for Islam !!

I beleive the Shie'eis Iranians are the most denominational and bigoted for thier ideology than other Muslims ..

I'm not saying that because of being Arabic, but the Arabs are one of the noblest, and most humanitarian nations in the world , with the exception of the weird cases that could occur in any nation "Not only Arabs" ...

We should not forget the fact that some western media and biased people worked and still work to deform the overall Image of Arabs in the world by focusing only on their disadvantages without showing even a bit of the big positive side of Arabs life...



Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 08:13

First of all, I want to say that Arabic and Jewish languages of Samitic family are very complicated and developed languages. They are read from inner mouth and not so kindly, but these two languages are useful for creating new words on special word moulds. They have some voices to add in the beginnig of a word and to the end of a word. So they are also creative for new invented objects, and science. But their language is complicated needles, so not very useful I think...

Arabs also had lots of famous scientists and philosphers in history. They expanded the borders of Islam from Hejaz to Iberia and western africa in west, Turkestan, Amu Derya and India in East. They have an old culture of middle east and from ancient civilisations. And they found themselves an important position in history...

But the main reason that they dont look very symphatic to Turks is mainly because of their historical treasons (ihanah). One of the most known ones are the happenings during WWI. The Ottoman Empire was weak and the non Muslim nations were declaring their independence one after other. The only hope in the empire was the trustful unification of Arabs, living under Ottoman rule, to join them and show the British and French forces the strength of an Islamic union. The empire was built open some principles, and one of the most important ones was to unite all Muslims under their rule. So, they didnT differ and cathegorize people according to their nation, but their religious beliefs such as "Muslims" and "GayriMuslims". The Arabs were always equal to the Turks and other Muslim nations under the rule and had their rights peacefully...

But their greed of independence and get rid of those who were once "the white slaves of Amu Darya" ruling them for hundreds of years caused a disgusting image to Christian world. While they were uniting against Muslims to kick them from Europe with "Evolutinary Propogandas" and unions of new age "crusades", the Muslims were seperating one by one, fighting each other and rebelling with English and French forces against theirSultans...

And about the language issue,

I think none of the Arabs could understand the Ottoman Turkish even a bit. Because the Arabic words used in Ottoman Turkish were different from their original structures. For ex: melleyah (arabic) - Milliyet (Ottoman Turkish) Also their accents were TOTALLY different. These Arabic words were spelled much more kindly and similar to Turkish by Ottomans. In fact, these arabic words mostly influenced the language of the palace and Istanbul language. The Oguz people of Anatolia didnt speak like them, and even couldnt understand the poems of this class of people. They were two different languages, but not only because of the Arabic influence on "palace language". They also had different spelling and pronounciation. They used an Arabic influenced language in science and a Persian influenced language in literature...

But the main point is, Anatolian Turkish was always pure and different from Istanbul language. But I think thecomplicated language spoken in Istanbul can be defined as a different gramered Turkish influenced with changed Arabic and Persian words between the people living nearby the palace and Istanbul. This is called Ottoman. But the Oguz people of Anatolia always spoke Turkish. There also made a language reform by Ataturk. He found the Turkish Language Organisation and got rid of most of the Arabic and Persian words in "Istanbul langage". He preferred to use the existing Turkish words and new formed Turkish words instead of the Arabic and Persian ones. But the Persian ones were also the Islamic language of Anatolian Turks( ex: namaz-oru-peygamber...), so they are still used (because Turks learned Islam from Persians)... 

About Arabs being hospitable,

They are generally hospitable people, but I think they lerned it from us ...



Posted By: Bosnjo
Date Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 14:28

----As talking about Arabs, Arabs are a big nation. And exactly like other nations, we can find the good and bad, the brilliant and the stupid ...

Islam came with the perfect and the humanitarian code of ethics and life .. And the obligation level of the people is varying in every nation " not only Arabs" ..

----As for Bosnjo opinion in some Arabs, with all respect to him, but it is unfair to judge all Arab Kind to be exactly like the people you might faced or dealt with in Bosnia .. ----

 

Yes I know, there are big differences from region to region and from man to man. I wanted only to say that Arabs who are staying in Bosnia are mostly Wahabis and like bosnian Wahabis they are not popular at all.

 

----Talking about Iranians to be lovely !! When I see what the Shie'eis Iranians bloody ceremonies in Ashoora through CNN, I really feel sad for the spoiled image that they represent for the whole universe because of their fully incorrect understating for Islam !!----

Yes but since the Islamic Revolution, is this forbidden in Iran, and in Iraq was a calling of clerics not do to such things.

---I beleive the Shie'eis Iranians are the most denominational and bigoted for thier ideology than other Muslims ..----

Myself,( I was realy religious, today I am not ) i am  from a Sunni Background, I would say that if a sektion of islam is truest, then is it the Shia. They never kommitted Mass Murder or Slavetrades, what Sunnis did, or do. So they are the nobelst people in the World.

----I'm not saying that because of being Arabic, but the Arabs are one of the noblest, and most humanitarian nations in the world , with the exception of the weird cases that could occur in any nation "Not only Arabs" ...---

I disagree with this statement, look at Darfur or on the Slave Trade, with blacks committed by arabs.

---We should not forget the fact that some western media and biased people worked and still work to deform the overall Image of Arabs in the world by focusing only on their disadvantages without showing even a bit of the big positive side of Arabs life...---

Yes, especially the Palestine conlfict and Iraq are not fair covered. They Show only one aspect of the turth, and many TV Stations belong to a ethnical group, which do not like muslims at all.



-------------
I am heavely armed, entirely sick and extremly nationalistic.


Posted By: Bosnjo
Date Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 14:39

 

---. They have an old culture of middle east and from ancient civilisations. And they found themselves an important position in history...---

That doubts nobody, but who cares about Centuries for the Now you need only one century and that was full of arabic mistakes and failures.

 

---But their greed of independence and get rid of those who were once "the white slaves of Amu Darya" ruling them for hundreds of years caused a disgusting image to Christian world. While they were uniting against Muslims to kick them from Europe with "Evolutinary Propogandas" and unions of new age "crusades", the Muslims were seperating one by one, fighting each other and rebelling with English and French forces against theirSultans...----

This time period was their biggest mistake, and that is the reason why we and especially the arabs are so backward, the idiots(not all arabs, the one who collaborated with the Westerners) destroyed Railways, Telegraphic system and Power Plants, which the Ottomans built up.

The Ottoman Empire Controlled a region which gots after ww1, the most important Region in the World, because the region is oilrich, and  if you controll the oil, you controll the hole World. Imagine that would belong to an Islamic Union.



-------------
I am heavely armed, entirely sick and extremly nationalistic.


Posted By: Shafi
Date Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 06:08
 

Yes I know, there are big differences from region to region and from man to man. I wanted only to say that Arabs who are staying in Bosnia are mostly Wahabis and like bosnian Wahabis they are not popular at all.

This is your personal point of view, about a limited segment that not represent all Arabs ..

Yes but since the Islamic Revolution, is this forbidden in Iran, and in Iraq was a calling of clerics not do to such things.

That is only to enhance the bad image of Shia in the media, they still doing their bloody and disgusting deeds in Ashoora .. You can refer to the TV to see (not hear) the real picture ...

They never kommitted Mass Murder or Slavetrades, what Sunnis did, or do. So they are the nobelst people in the World.

It is unfair and unrealistic to judge all the Sunnis for the mistakes of a small segment of them ...  The gangs that doing Mass Murder and other Crimes are doing so because of their distorted mind and wrong understanding for Islam ..

By the way, Slave Trades are forbidden by the governments and I didn't hear any such thing except in Sinbad and Aladdin stories ...

Moreover, I have no comment on the claim that " Shia are the noblest people in the world" ...

And the nobility and ethics are not restricted to a certain ethnic or religion or ideology ..

I disagree with this statement, look at Darfur or on the Slave Trade, with blacks committed by arabs.

And what is the relation between Arabs and Darfur and Slave Trade ?

Do you know the entities involved in Darfor conflict ?

They are the Suddanies them selves which all are from black origins.. all of  the same ethnicity ..

And on the other hand, I'm really sorry that some people are still seeing Arabs as Masters, Slaver Traders, Greediest people ..

The prophet Mohammed PBUH said " There is no difference between an Arabic and Non Arabic except in the piety" ..

It might be because seeing Arabs only from Walt Desiny point of view ...



Posted By: ihsan
Date Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 10:30

Bosnjo, Turks are one of the most racist people? Iranians are lovely? Oh boy...

I think you are doing nothing but invitgn trouble here.



-------------
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

http://steppes.proboards23.com - Steppes History Forum



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net