History Community ~ All Empires Homepage


This is the Archive on WORLD Historia, the old original forum.

 You cannot post here - you can only read.

 

Here is the link to the new forum:

  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIn Defence of Danish manhood

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Władysław Warnencz View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian
Avatar

Joined: 28-Jun-2008
Location: Sofia
Status: Offline
Points: 175
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Władysław Warnencz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Defence of Danish manhood
    Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 14:32
In Defence of Danish manhood.

by Philip Jones

I remember as a small boy being completely enthralled by the Hollywood Movie, `The Vikings` starring Kirk Douglas, Tony Curtis and the beautiful Janet Leigh. I must have been around seven years old at the time I first viewed this epic, and in many ways, it stimulated in me a life long interest in history generally and that of Northern Europe particularly. Many books have been written about the `terrible` and fierce men of the north; The `Norsemen` or more famously, `The Vikings`. Such books are generally filled with descriptions of immensely tall, strong and brutal warriors with names like `Harald Bluetooth, Sveyn Forkbeard, Canute the Great, and Brodir. I think it fair to say that these men were not projecting their masculinity due to any deeply felt feelings of insecurity about their manhood.

By the time I moved to Denmark back in 1995, I had been thoroughly immersed in and fascinated by Viking History, myths and legends for the greater part of thirty years. It is fair to say that I was looking forward to seeing the homeland of my childhood heroes for myself. and I was looking forward to actually meeting the descendants of the Vikings. Real men, the sons of warriors.

Now before I continue, I must make it clear that what comes next is not intended as a degradation of Danish men at all . Quite the contrary. But it must also be said that what I found upon arriving in Denmark was not quite what I had expected. Within a short space of time, I was asking the question; "Where were the sons of Odin, the Berserker's, the Wolves of the North Sea"?

With some exceptions, it is true to say that many of the Danish men I have come into contact with these past thirteen or so years, have borne very little resemblance to those warriors described in the `tales of old`. It's not that Danish men appear physically weak or in any way lesser men than anywhere else. In fact, Danish men, like all Scandinavian males, are generally taller, and more muscular than say Slavs, Scots, Welsh and Irish men for example. No, the difference was in their demeanour. My impression was then and still is that Danish men have been deliberately cowed down, and emasculated by a State Apparatus seeking absolute authority over every minute detail of a Danes life. There can be no arguing that here in Denmark, as it would seem with the rest of Scandinavia, the socially strategic `High ground` has been well and truly captured by the `Feminists` with the complicity of successive sitting governments.

Only a few days ago, I was speaking with a young Tunisian woman studying here as an exchange student, and she remarked to me that it appeared to her that it was the women who `ruled the roost` in Denmark, and she motioned with her hands depicting how one leads a Bull by the Nose. Exactly the same observations were made by another young woman staying here who comes from Moldavia. She is lodging with a Danish family locally and has been astounded at how dominant the wife is, and how compliant the husband is. It should be noted that the husband in question is physically very strong, intelligent and articulate, so why the subservience at home? Danish men have had their self confidence very badly bruised by incessant `pro femi` propaganda, which attacks them on all fronts simultaneously.

Having lived here for many years now, I must say that I can only concur with the comments made by the two young women mentioned above, and furthermore, this `Feminist` dominance, at least on the surface, is across the board and throughout all the public institutions. It seems to me that in order to actually get to deal with another man these days, one has to set one's sights very high up the Corporate or Municipal ladder.

So how were the progeny of `The Vikings` so reduced in stature? Scandinavia is the home of Social Democracy, which in reality is nothing more than `Cutural Marxism`. The whole social ethos of these Northern lands is Marxist to the bone. But there is more to this than first meets the eye. In fact, Danish society can appear to be something of a paradox, with it's flourishing consumerism (somewhat curtailed of late by the world economic downturn) and unashamed materialism on the one hand, neatly wed to a deeply embedded Marxist Socialist spirit on the other. Yet in reality, there is no paradox.. What do you get when a Socialist State gets in bed with Monopoly Capitalist Corporatism ? You get as Mussolini is once quoted as describing, `Corporatism` or rather ``Fascism`. That's right, I'm saying that Denmark is a Fascist State. A place whereby even the most minute details of a persons life are regulated and micromanaged by a vast State Bureaucracy. A Totalitarian Regime, elected by an deliberately uninformed populace.

Back in the 1960's, `equality of the sexes` was adopted as policy by the Social Democrats and placed on the school curriculum. At an early age, conventional ideas of male and female roles were broken down. Boys were taught to sew, girls to do woodwork. So called equality was taken to it's logical conclusion. There was no longer any reason why a father could not stay at home and care for the children whilst the mother went out to work. One of the purposes in predisposing women to work was clearly economic, but I suggest that this is only one `cog in the wheel`.

Men don't like being told what to do. Women are far easier to coerce and manipulate. The greatest obstruction to Totalitarianism is masculinity. The Danish State like all the other Dictatorships masquerading as democracies, hand in hand with Feminist ideologues, has conspired to emasculate the Danish male to the point where any prospect of some long lost `Viking` mentality rearing it's head in defiance, of the suffocating levels of control exercised by the State here would be unthinkable. Instead, as is the case in many other western lands, Danish men console themselves with Sports, DIY and other non idealogical, apolitical diversions, leaving such things very often to what arguably passes for the female here. These `hobbies` are the only outlet left for men to express their masculinity, and the Danes do so with gusto. The Danish National Football (Soccer for North American readers) consistently outperforms sides from much larger countries, and Danish Boxers, although not truly World Class, are to be found around and about every weight division of the various Boxing Authorities. It is similarly the case with other sports.

Gender Role confusion is rampant, particularly in young men and teenage boys. My own Step Son has confided in me many times that he just doesn't understand what girls expect of him. He tells me that they are impossibly argumentative, confrontational, show no respect for the masculine at all. He says that he would like to meet a nice girl and settle down, but he cannot imagine ever finding one.

Danish girls play football, chew gum, shout and behave badly in public, dress slovenly, have bad attitudes and are generally not a good advertisement for the feminine at all. I myself, as a former `Guest Lecturer` have been dumbfounded at the open bias towards girls and young women in the schools and universities here. If anyone reading this doubts my accuracy, please check out the website of any Danish School or University. The preponderance of young women featured in the photographs on these web pages defies any such argument to the contrary. When a young male student is depicted, it is usually some unfortunately effeminate `girly boy`, with his girly hair and girly clothes complete with those hideous girly shoulder bags.

The whole system here is set up to belittle and ridicule the masculine. How many nauseating times have I heard this phrase, " Macho man are really frightened little boys". How I hate that one, and challenge any `woman` to say that to my face.

In conclusion, what has been done to Danish men is in many ways what is being done to men all across the world, only here, the condition is extreme. Nothing about the masculine is celebrated. Everything about the `Feminist` (note, I said feminist, not feminine) is automatically taken as being the accepted `Truth` and symbolically carved in stone.

One last point, I was driving back from the local village a month or so ago when I saw some teen aged boys and girls playing football together. Not wishing to appear in any way strange, I parked up some distance away and watched, and saw that almost every time there was a disputed call, the referee (a non male) awarded the decision to the girls. Every time the boys scored, it was disallowed, every time a girl was tackled, she fell to the floor and was awarded a penalty. One could see the heads of the boys dropping, their enthusiasm and will to win being sucked from them, resigned to the hopelessness of their situation. What could they do, everything was against them. Of course, the girls won and jumped around , shouting and screaming, making fun of the opposing team. It was all rather sad, and in many ways, encapsulated what has become of the masculine in Danish Society.

Every now and then though, one gets a glimpse of what once was, when Danish men were the terror of all `Christendom`, like when recently, the excellent Danish Boxer Mikkail Kessler won the WBA Super Middleweight Belt. In the Danish man, there is a sleeping warrior, waiting for his time to come. The only problem is, that if he waits too much longer, the Aspartame, Fluoride, 21 vaccines per child, Tetra Waves and all the other insidious weapons being used against him and the rest of humanity by the New World Order will have dumbed him down to such a level, that resistance will be impossible.

So, `Sons of Thor` it's now or never. Take back what's yours by right of your ancestors blood and toil, and stop giving in. Turn off the TV, leave the DIY alone and open your eyes to what is being done to you and yours by a government who's only reason for being is to control you, and drip by sodden drip, take away all the fruits of your labour.

Philip Jones. true_brit58@hotmail.co.uk
 
 
Back to Top
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph


Joined: 04-Aug-2004
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Points: 2818
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 14:44
Scandinavia has the freest, most democratic and least corrupted systems in the world. Yet the author equates that with Fascism. Though he do have a point about annoying feminists, he clearly is quite uniformed.
Back to Top
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Avatar
retired AE Moderator

Joined: 11-Aug-2004
Location: London
Status: Offline
Points: 8795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 15:00
Quote The only problem is, that if he waits too much longer, the Aspartame, Fluoride, 21 vaccines per child, Tetra Waves and all the other insidious weapons being used against him and the rest of humanity by the New World Order will have dumbed him down to such a level, that resistance will be impossible.


Wacko
Back to Top
gcle2003 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 06-Dec-2004
Location: Luxembourg
Status: Offline
Points: 7011
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 16:05
The man is mad.
 
Apart from anything else men in the kind of societies he aspires to emulate remind me of the old joke about the marriage counsellor and the married couple....
 
Consellor: Well, in your marriage, who gets to make the decisions?
Wife: Oh... I make the little decisions, but of course my husband gets to make the important ones.
C: Ah...could you be more precise? What do you mean by little decisions?
W: Oh, I get to decide things like what we have to eat, what furniture we have, what kind of house we live in, where the children go to school, what jobs are good for my husband....
C: Yes, I see...and what would the important decisions be?
W: Oh, he gets to decide whether we should stay in Iraq, what to do about global warming, whether we should boycott the Olympics....
Citizen of Ankh-Morpork
Never believe anything until it has been officially denied - Sir Humphrey Appleby, 1984.
Back to Top
Władysław Warnencz View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian
Avatar

Joined: 28-Jun-2008
Location: Sofia
Status: Offline
Points: 175
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Władysław Warnencz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 17:03
Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:

Scandinavia has the freest, most democratic and least corrupted systems in the world.
 
 
Money,economy and democracy are not the most important things in a country.Even when those things are at hand we can witness the moral degradation of the nation and the death of all traditions and values.
Back to Top
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph


Joined: 04-Aug-2004
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Points: 2818
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 17:18
Originally posted by Władysław Warnencz Władysław Warnencz wrote:

Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:

Scandinavia has the freest, most democratic and least corrupted systems in the world.
 
 
Money,economy and democracy are not the most important things in a country.Even when those things are at hand we can witness the moral degradation of the nation and the death of all traditions and values.

Then you have to agree that we should abolish Christianity and all other imported ideas?
Back to Top
Władysław Warnencz View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian
Avatar

Joined: 28-Jun-2008
Location: Sofia
Status: Offline
Points: 175
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Władysław Warnencz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 17:23
Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:

Then you have to agree that we should abolish Christianity and all other imported ideas?
 
We should preserve Christian values and Christian traditions,which have been kept for more than a 1000 years in most European countries.
 
And you are right it is imported,because it hasn't been invented by humans,but given to us by God,thus making it more important than any idea or tradition invented by humans.
Back to Top
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph


Joined: 04-Aug-2004
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Points: 2818
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 17:27

Originally posted by Władysław Warnencz Władysław Warnencz wrote:

Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:

Then you have to agree that we should abolish Christianity and all other imported ideas?
 
We should preserve Christian values and Christian traditions,which have been kept for more than a 1000 years in most European countries.
 
And you are right it is imported,because it hasn't been invented by humans,but given to us by God,thus making it more important than any idea or tradition invented by humans.


Ah, so we shouldn't actually stick to traditions, but to Christianity? This is an intellectual discussion, starting from the premises that Christianity is invented by man.
Back to Top
Władysław Warnencz View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian
Avatar

Joined: 28-Jun-2008
Location: Sofia
Status: Offline
Points: 175
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Władysław Warnencz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 17:40
Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:



Ah, so we shouldn't actually stick to traditions, but to Christianity? This is an intellectual discussion, starting from the premises that Christianity is invented by man.
 
 
Why should we start for the premises that Christianity is invented by man?Simply because you are an atheist?Simply because modern propaganda says so?Or because there are no intelligent people among the christians?
Back to Top
gcle2003 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 06-Dec-2004
Location: Luxembourg
Status: Offline
Points: 7011
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 18:22
Originally posted by Władysław Warnencz Władysław Warnencz wrote:

Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:



Ah, so we shouldn't actually stick to traditions, but to Christianity? This is an intellectual discussion, starting from the premises that Christianity is invented by man.
 
 
Why should we start for the premises that Christianity is invented by man?Simply because you are an atheist?Simply because modern propaganda says so?Or because there are no intelligent people among the christians?
 
Because it's the most likely situation. There's no reason to believe that any one religion is any better founded than any other. So, since all except one must have been invented by man, the odds are heavy that Christianity belongs to the majority.
 
(That's not actually necessarily an atheist view: it's perfectly possible to believe one or more gods exist, but that all extant (and past) religions were invented by men.)
 
In any case, what form of Christianity are you talking about?
 
PS: The original article is of course simply nuts, so much so that one wouldn't know where to start pointing it out. But
Quote
The greatest obstruction to Totalitarianism is masculinity.
Tell that to the SS or the Red Army or even the Zimbabweans. Masculinity drives totalitarianism.
Citizen of Ankh-Morpork
Never believe anything until it has been officially denied - Sir Humphrey Appleby, 1984.
Back to Top
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph


Joined: 04-Aug-2004
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Points: 2818
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 19:26
Originally posted by Władysław Warnencz Władysław Warnencz wrote:

Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:



Ah, so we shouldn't actually stick to traditions, but to Christianity? This is an intellectual discussion, starting from the premises that Christianity is invented by man.
 
 
Why should we start for the premises that Christianity is invented by man?Simply because you are an atheist?Simply because modern propaganda says so?Or because there are no intelligent people among the christians?


I'm not saying Christians are unintelligent, nor that I'm an atheist. There are two reasons:

1) there's simply no point in having an intelligent discussion if we assume that Christianity is a creation of god.

2) Christianity as a religion is without doubt a creation by man. The holy book - or rather the collection of books - is written by men, the traditions connected to the religion are in many cases older than the religion, and the traditions differ greatly between regions.




Edited by Styrbiorn - 10-Aug-2008 at 20:34
Back to Top
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Avatar
Magister Militum

Joined: 25-Jul-2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1114
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:06

The whole anti-christainty bias is completely off topic, Christianity is not a religion it's a relationship with God through Christ. I do agree about the feminists though, there are hundreds of movies that show women knocking out big powerful men and usually knocking out a tooth. However according to an orthropedic surgeon the small bones in a womans wrist and hand would shatter if she hit a mans rugged jawbone with any amount of force, even if she did knock out a tooth. What is it with these people and their whole anti- masculine thing?, all that is going to do is destroy whatever civilization (so called) that practices it. And who says Christianity is a creation of manLOLLOL? and you contradict yourself, you say that Christians aren't stupid but then you say that there is no point in an intelligent disscussion if Christianity is created by God are you saying that Christians and God aren't intelligent?.   



Edited by Count Belisarius - 10-Aug-2008 at 20:18


Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)


Back to Top
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph


Joined: 04-Aug-2004
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Points: 2818
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:17
Originally posted by Count Belisarius Count Belisarius wrote:

The whole anti-christainty bias is completely off topic, Christianity is not a religion it's a relationship with God through Christ. I do agree about the feminists though, there are hundreds of movies that show women knocking out big powerful men and usually knocking out a tooth. However according to an orthropedic surgeon the small bones in a womans wrist and hand would shatter if she hit a mans rugged jawbone with any amount of force, even if she did knock out a tooth. What is it with these people and their whole anti- masculine thing?, all that is going to do is destroy whatever civilization (so called) that practices it.   



Do you think movie fight scenes between men are realistic?
Back to Top
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Avatar
Magister Militum

Joined: 25-Jul-2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1114
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:21
They are more realistic than a woman knocking a big powerful man and I say that as a martial artist, and I would appreciate if you would not twist my statement around like that so you can attack it (straw man fallacy).  


Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)


Back to Top
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph


Joined: 04-Aug-2004
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
Points: 2818
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:24
Originally posted by Count Belisarius Count Belisarius wrote:

They are more realistic than a woman knocking a big powerful man and I say that as a martial artist, and I would appreciate if you would not twist my statement around like that so you can attack it (straw man fallacy).  


I'm not twisting your statement and it's not a strawman; I'm showing that the reason why women can knock out men in movies is not necessarily due to extreme feminism - almost all fight scenes in movies are ridiculously unrealistic.
Back to Top
King John View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 01-Dec-2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1368
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:26
I've seen women knock out men with out breaking a wrist or any other bone, so your post is absolutely ridiculous. As a martial artists you should know that big and powerful don't mean anything against somebody who is trained how to fight.
Back to Top
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Avatar
Magister Militum

Joined: 25-Jul-2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1114
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:27
True but that is even ridiculous than usual. And does that make it better somehow? because evryone is doing it? why does hollywood insist on perpetuating this myth? now lets get back on topic shall we?.Approve 

Edited by Count Belisarius - 10-Aug-2008 at 20:30


Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)


Back to Top
gcle2003 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 06-Dec-2004
Location: Luxembourg
Status: Offline
Points: 7011
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:32
Originally posted by Count Belisarius Count Belisarius wrote:

The whole anti-christainty bias is completely off topic,

It started as a pro-Christian one, with talk about 'the death of all traditions and morals, a thinly disguised reference - in the context of Denmark - to Christianity.
If a topic is going to be discussed, you're going to get pro one side and also pro the other. That's life.
 
And I don't think it is particularly off-topic. The original piece said
Quote Scandinavia is the home of Social Democracy, which in reality is nothing more than `Cutural Marxism`. The whole social ethos of these Northern lands is Marxist to the bone.
....
That's right, I'm saying that Denmark is a Fascist State. A place whereby(sic) even the most minute details of a persons life are regulated and micromanaged by a vast State Bureaucracy. A Totalitarian Regime, elected by an deliberately uninformed populace.
Nutty as it is, that - and the rest of the piece - nevertheless brings up a host of questions with regard to moral values and the conduct of society. Warnencz then wrote
Quote
Even when those things are at hand we can witness the moral degradation of the nation and the death of all traditions and values.
and it was obvious, as he later confirmed, that he was talking about the death of Christian traditions and values, though he didn't at first want to commit himself. It seems perfectly reasonable to me that Styrbiorn should ask him to clarify.
 
Incidentally "Christianity is not a religion" is also one of the nuttiest staements I've come across in a long time. 
 


Edited by gcle2003 - 10-Aug-2008 at 20:37
Citizen of Ankh-Morpork
Never believe anything until it has been officially denied - Sir Humphrey Appleby, 1984.
Back to Top
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Avatar
Magister Militum

Joined: 25-Jul-2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1114
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:35
Originally posted by King John King John wrote:

I've seen women knock out men with out breaking a wrist or any other bone, so your post is absolutely ridiculous. As a martial artists you should know that big and powerful don't mean anything against somebody who is trained how to fight.
 
 
I know but when the woman in question throws a throws a haymaker?????????Rolling%20Eyes, and where have you seen women knock out men????????, and where did they hit them??????? and how strong was the woman and how strong and big was the man????????


Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)


Back to Top
gcle2003 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 06-Dec-2004
Location: Luxembourg
Status: Offline
Points: 7011
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 20:38
Originally posted by Count Belisarius Count Belisarius wrote:

True but that is even ridiculous than usual. And does that make it better somehow? because evryone is doing it? why does hollywood insist on perpetuating this myth? now lets get back on topic shall we?.Approve 
 
You're the one who introduced Hollywood movies into the subject. Look after the beam in your own eye first.
 
Citizen of Ankh-Morpork
Never believe anything until it has been officially denied - Sir Humphrey Appleby, 1984.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.