History Community ~ All Empires Homepage


This is the Archive on WORLD Historia, the old original forum.

 You cannot post here - you can only read.

 

Here is the link to the new forum:

  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCentral Asia

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
humayun View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 15-Feb-2006
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 0
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote humayun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Central Asia
    Posted: 15-Feb-2006 at 02:01
I am a Hazara from Afghanistan and have Turkmen background. In this forum  I see a lot of people writing lots of things about the origins of central asian people. Though, sometimes I find some of them very informative, however I think that it's very clear that the proud, very peaceful and intellectual people of central Asia are of turco-mongolian origin. Some may have more turkish look and others may have more mongolian look, but the bottom line is that they are all from the same origin (turko-mongolian), including the hazaras of Afghanistan. Thus, they should speak in one voice on the world arena as it is the case with Uzbecks and hazaras in Afghanistan. These people have always been united against any attempted discriminations because of their ethnic backgronds and spoken in one voice in the afghan affairs. Once, Central Asia was the center of very intellectual  and very proressive empires where civilizations met and beautiful cities were built that are still being cherished. If one looks carefully at the history of Central Asia, during those glorious times of empires, progress was acheived by peaceful means and education. Central Asia has its own characteristics, values and way of life. Unfortunately, attempts are still being made by some blood-sucking imperialistic nations to create chaos and bring fondamentalistic ideas of Islam in the region for their own interest, which would be a disaster for whole region and will turn it into another Afghanistan. As I mentioned earlier Central Asia has its own values, traditions and way of life, these characteristics have to be cherished and critical thinking should be encourage without hurting the rule of law. Moreover, government transitions have to take place with time and patience as conveniently as possible to the people and taking into consideration all those characteristics. Finally, these are my personal thinkings and I say these because I have been in a lot of places and met different people around the world, I have to say that I find that the people of Central Asians are one of the most hospitable and potentially talented people on earth with their simple way of life. So, it is every individual's duty to do something good for his/her people or nation. As for me, Central Asia is where I considere myself to be from and proudly call myself Asian and do everything I can to help my people progress while reminding them who they are.
Back to Top
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Avatar

Joined: 30-May-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 2406
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2006 at 05:13
good post, i agree with u
Back to Top
tadamson View Drop Down
Baron
Baron


Joined: 25-Jul-2005
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 452
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadamson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2006 at 06:15
Well put.
rgds.

      Tom..
Back to Top
Leonidas View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 01-Oct-2005
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 4617
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2006 at 06:26
welcome humayun, i dont know of any hazara on this forum.
Back to Top
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Avatar

Joined: 30-May-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 2406
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Feb-2006 at 14:28

Ive searched and found, Hazara's are the most discriminated and hated folks in pakistan, afganistan. There whas also a "afshar massacre" wich caused more then 10 000 hazara's deaths, how can you explain the situation out there?

I really feel sad about that issue.

Back to Top
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar
9 Oghuz

Joined: 28-Apr-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 03:19
Hi there Humayun; yaqshi tilek ler men ten sanga. Well, I've been in Mashad, Iran lately. I'v got great Hazare'i (Teymuri; Khavari... whatever they say) friends. Anyhow, this is just to welcome you and your thoughts here. Since you're Central Asian descended, we expect more from you to help us improve the whole idea in this forum. Take care...
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Back to Top
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Avatar
retired AE Moderator

Joined: 11-Aug-2004
Location: London
Status: Offline
Points: 8795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 04:20

There are many Hazaras in Iran, they are hard working people.

Back to Top
AFG-PaShTuN View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl
Avatar

Joined: 03-Sep-2005
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 121
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFG-PaShTuN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2006 at 08:22

Ba Khair Amadi Hazara Berader.

I'm Pashtun, nice having you here.

Back to Top
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 24-Dec-2005
Location: Tajikista
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2006 at 13:56

Originally posted by humayun humayun wrote:

I think that it's very clear that the proud, very peaceful and intellectual people of central Asia are of turco-mongolian origin. 

its very clear?

whats your evidence? it is well known in historic circles that iranic peoples roamed central asia (and still do) before turks or mongols.

i would like to know why you think it is clear, and based on what evidence.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Back to Top
Turkoglu View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 06-Jan-2006
Location: Turkey
Status: Offline
Points: 176
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2006 at 15:28
Originally posted by prsn41ife prsn41ife wrote:

it is well known in historic circles that iranic peoples roamed central asia (and still do) before turks or mongols.


and than suddenly turks and mongols appeard, interesting story...


Back to Top
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 24-Dec-2005
Location: Tajikista
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2006 at 15:33
Originally posted by Turkoglu Turkoglu wrote:

Originally posted by prsn41ife prsn41ife wrote:

it is well known in historic circles that iranic peoples roamed central asia (and still do) before turks or mongols.


and than suddenly turks and mongols appeard, interesting story...

its called migration

how did the whites get to north america? they didnt originate there, but they moved...

 

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Back to Top
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 24-Dec-2005
Location: Tajikista
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2006 at 15:53

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Central_Asia

Quote

Recent genetic studies have concluded that humans arrived in the region around 40,000 to 50,000 years ago, making the region one of the oldest sites of human habitation. The archaeological evidence of population in this region is sparse, however, whereas evidence of human habitation in Africa and Australia prior to that of Central Asia is well-known. Some studies have also identified this region as the likeliest source of the populations who later inhabited Europe, Siberia, and North America.[1] The region is also often considered to be the source of the root of the Indo-European languages.

Quote While the semi-arid plains were dominated by the nomads small city-states and sedentary agrarian societies arose in the more humid areas of Central Asia. The Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex of the early second millennium BC was the first sedentary civilization of the region, practicing irrigation farming of wheat and barley and possibly a form of writing. Bactria-Margiana probably interacted with the contemporary Bronze Age nomads of the Andronovo culture, the originators of the spoke-wheeled chariot, who lived to their north in western Siberia, Russia, and parts of Kazakhstan, and survived as a culture until the first millennium BC. These cultures, particularly Bactria-Margiana, have been posited as possible representatives of the hypothetical Aryan culture ancestral to the speakers of the Ural-Altaic and Indo-Iranian languages.

Quote Later the strongest of Sogdian city states of the Fergana Valley rose to prominence. After the first century BC these cities became home to the traders of the Silk Road and grew wealthy from this trade. The steppe nomads were dependent on these settled people for a wide array of goods that were impossible for transient populations to produce. The nomads traded for these when they could, but because they generally did not produce goods of interest to sedentary peoples the popular alternative was to carry out raids.

the first civilisations in this region were iranic, and not to mention all the nomadic iranic tribes that roamed the region, like the scythians.

is this enough evidence?



Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Back to Top
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar
9 Oghuz

Joined: 28-Apr-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:21
Central Asian has been inhabited by Turks & Mongols for more than a thousand years. Today, you only hear their names. They are lost in Turkic & Mongolian world of Central Asia. Nobody could show you anyone from those Irannic tribes today...
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Back to Top
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 24-Dec-2005
Location: Tajikista
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2006 at 14:24
why dont you prove it with facts?
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Back to Top
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar
9 Oghuz

Joined: 28-Apr-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 08:29

Fact? Have you ever had a glance at what all those historians have written? Any papers should give you the fact. I am the fact; I am Central Asian. There's just Tajiks who mostly, look like other Central Asians (ofcourse distinguishable by ourselves). It's so hard, now, to find Irannic culture ruins here in Tajikestan, let alone for other regions. Take care...

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Back to Top
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 24-Dec-2005
Location: Tajikista
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 09:07
Originally posted by gok_toruk gok_toruk wrote:

Fact? Have you ever had a glance at what all those historians have written? Any papers should give you the fact. I am the fact; I am Central Asian. There's just Tajiks who mostly, look like other Central Asians (ofcourse distinguishable by ourselves). It's so hard, now, to find Irannic culture ruins here in Tajikestan, let alone for other regions. Take care...

what are you blabbing about?

post evidence than. this is a history forum. its seems as though you guys never want to discuss when its evident that you are wrong.

and there are many iranic cities, and ruins in central asian.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Back to Top
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar
9 Oghuz

Joined: 28-Apr-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 13:55
My guess was right. You haven't studied much about Central Asia; cause any piece of information will give you the proofs you want about how Turks & Mongols inhabited CA 1000 ago.
You can't tell me how my people are; because you haven't even been here.
I guess you're dreaming or something... where's all those Irannic cities (except for Tajikestan)?
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Back to Top
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar
9 Oghuz

Joined: 28-Apr-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 13:58
Buddy, there WERE a group of Arian people living in Central Asia; but a long time ago. You're hardly able to find anything related to those times now. Arian people arrived the place now called Iran almost 2500 years ago. So could I say, Iran does not belong to Iranians?
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Back to Top
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Avatar

Joined: 24-Dec-2005
Location: Tajikista
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 14:06

considering i am the only person posting evidence, i dont think you should be blabing....

why dont you post evidence smart one?

do you have a time machine?

uzbekistan:

bukhara and samarqand. both tajik dominated and in both teh persian language is spoken in majority.

 

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Back to Top
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar
9 Oghuz

Joined: 28-Apr-2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 14:11
I'll post a smart evidence when I find a smart buddy.

You can find lots of Tajiks in Sarakand and Bukhara; but they're not the majority.
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.